The deadline for sharing your proposal for the Reet Good project is Friday 14th January 2022 at 11.59pm. Send your Video Application to email@example.com
Selected artists for the Reet Good project are required to be available for all outlined dates:
• 15 – 18 February 2022 – Reet Good Gathering, Live Sharing and Evaluation
• 24th March 2022 – Reet Good Screening at QUAD Cinema
When sharing a Video Application for Reet Good, please provide answers to all of the questions outlined below. For a translation in British Sign Language (BSL) with Closed Captions and Voice Over, click on the BSL Icon situated in the bottom righthand corner of our webpage.
• Will you be available for all dates and activities outlined in the Reet Good call out?
• Email Address:
• Phone/SMS Number:
• What personal pronouns do you use?
• Do you identify as Nuerodivergent, D/deaf or Disabled?
• Tell us about any access requirements you may have?
• City/Town you are based in?
• Social Media Pages (I.E Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Artist Biography
(Tell us who you are, the work you make and why you make it, the work you have made in the past, who you’ve worked with, where you’ve shared your work)
• Please tell us about the 3 hour interactive and immersive workshop you would like to share with the other participants as part of the Reet Good project
• What resources you may require to share your workshop
• Please share up to five images with us of your past work for marketing purposes. (Ensure all images are high quality in either portrait or landscape format)
Against a grey plain background, Pierce Starre is positioned in the centre of the video frame. Pierce is a white individual with blue eyes and a brown beard. They are wearing a black hat, black t-shirt and black trousers. Pierce is signing in British Sign language throughout the video. At the end of the video, white text on a black background appears. It reads Send Your Video Application and Images to: Info@performancentha.com